Crescent Beach is amazing.
We are all so blessed and thankful to Ralph Plant to have what we call “Crescent” as a part of who we are. It is our favorite place ON EARTH! This section of the website will help you:
- Get around Crescent Beach – above is a CUSTOM MAP made for Plant Family Reunion members
- FUN THINGS to do at Crescent Beach
- Crescent Beach sunsets are the BEST on earth – bring your camera!
- Conflicts with Reunion Agenda but GREAT FUN for kids – FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE RACES for kids 0-12 – get in, run, get your candy, come back!
- Rent paddle boards – use Sea To Sky Adventures. 3042 O’Hara Lane is walking distance to Blackie Spit
- Go swimming – in front of Elva’s house with the ducks!!
- Rent a boat – but not in Crescent Beach! – We borrow and use Crescent Beach Swimming Club (CBSC) club boats if available!
- Go sailing – we are looking into this.
- Sunday and Saturday afternoons from 2:00pm-6:00pm we can use boats owned by Crescent Beach Swim Club (CBSC)
- We may be able to cut a deal with the Surrey Sailing Club – also walking distance from Elva’s house
- Go kayaking – especially at night under the stars – but be careful!!
- borrow the Schulz’s – next door to Elva on the north side
- borrow the Carter’s – maybe stored in Elva’s yard for the weekend!
- Go biking – Rent a road bike from Sports Replay 45 minutes north of 3042 – 13 mile ride around Crescent Beach – map coming soon.
- Go fishing nearby
- off the pier – 5 minute walk on the beach north of 3042 O’Hara Lane
- first go dig for your bait (crayfish) – Tom, Matt, Mary Kate, Jackie, and Mike Reid will explain and may take you!! (bring shovels and pails)
- Go JOGGING – a 5.5 mile loop down the beach, up Sandy Trail, thru the neighborhood, around Crescent Park, then back to 3042 O’hara Lane
- Go pier jumping (don’t tell Elva! – sure LOOKS like fun – see below)
- Build sandcastles
The Beach in front of Elva’s WILL NOT LOOK LIKE THIS – Video of Crescent Beach in November
But hopefully will have wonderful warm evenings like this: